Hey, everyone.
I created this blog page about a year ago and this is my very first post. So as you can guess, I will not be posting to it very often...I'm already averaging fewer than one post per year.
I'm not a writer, I have no passion for writing and am rarely in the mood to do it (perpetual writer's block, if you will). However, I have always been interested in playing and discussing video games and so every once in a while, if I am ever inspired with some moderately productive thoughts about video game-related things, I'll post about them here.
I m also realizing how stupidly named this blog is. Perhaps one day it'll have a catchy abbreviation -- B3 or B-cubed -- or something equally stupid (but shorter and easier to type out). For now, whatever. I'm sticking to it.
Anyway, thanks for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment